Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best browser for the web-version?
- Browsers often get updated and change, so what is the best browser might change fast. However, during testing, we found that Firefox yielded the most consistent results
- What are the hardware requirements needed?
- DramaStudio has been developed to be usable on low-end computers and chromebooks.
- Can I move more than one item on the timeline at once?
- Yes. If you hold the shift key on your keyboard while dragging, you will move all items to the right of your cursor at once.
- Another player edited a part of the play we are working on together, and now I can’t edit that part. Is this a bug?
- No, it’s not a bug. We wanted to simulate how different people have different roles in a theater production, while creating a need for the players to communicate. This is why a part (manuscript, tailer or scenography) will be locked to the player who is editing the part until he releases the lock himself by either clicking the “lock”, or the “update” icon.
- How can I get into contact with support?
- Please write to TynCan for support.
- What If I need a feature DRAMA STUDIO doesn’t offer?
- No harm in asking us. It might be in a planned update. Or we might consider it for future updates. You can contact TynCan with suggestions.